Part-time or Casual
Our client is a leading provider of employment, training and business services in the Not-for-Profit sector. They have offices along the East Coast of Australia from Tuncurry to the Gold Coast, with the Head Office located in Coffs Harbour on the Mid-North Coast of NSW.
The organisation focuses strongly on engaging within communities and regions to contribute to economic development and social wellbeing. Their RTO delivers nationally accredited qualifications and a range of subsidised business advisory and support services.
Due to significant growth in the RTO, they are looking for qualified and experienced trainers and assessors in Early Childhood across a number of locations. If you are passionate about helping people learn and can share your knowledge in a motivating and engaging way, they want to hear from you!
The client is looking for people who can use their passion for the industry to engage with students and facilitate positive learning outcomes. You will be providing flexible and practical training services through the delivery of accredited and non-accredited training, coaching and mentoring. With good technical literacy, you are comfortable facilitating face-to-face or in the digital space. You will also be confident supporting trainees and getting out and about within the Early Childhood industry to assess and assist students in their host establishments.
Skills and Experience
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment – TAE40116 or equivalent
- Current industry qualifications
- The ability to build and maintain great working relationships with internal and external customers
- An empathetic and encouraging approach
- Outstanding time management with the ability to multitask and provide support
- Excellent computer literacy and the aptitude to adapt training for a digital audience
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Current clear Working with Children Check and National Police Check
How to apply
Applications must be submitted through the recruitment portal https://candidate.aurion.cloud/etc/production/ to be considered for the role.
Please provide a brief cover letter outlining your experience and a copy of your resume when submitting your application.