Full time, Part-time or Casual
The client is a leading provider of employment, training and business services in the Not-for-Profit sector. They have offices along the East Coast of Australia from Tuncurry to the Gold Coast, with the Head Office located in Coffs Harbour on the Mid-North Coast of NSW.
The organisation focuses strongly on engaging within communities and regions to contribute to economic development and social wellbeing. Their RTO delivers nationally accredited qualifications and a range of subsidised business advisory and support services.
Due to significant growth in the RTO, they are looking for qualified and experienced trainers and assessors in Aged Care and Disability Services across a number of locations. If you are passionate about helping people learn and can share your knowledge in a motivating and engaging way, they want to hear from you!
These roles suit relationship-driven trainers with the ability to facilitate engaging learning to support development and enable student’s success. You will provide flexible and practical training services through the delivery of accredited and non-accredited training, coaching and mentoring. With a sound understanding of the Aged Care and Disability Services industries, you will be confident sharing your knowledge and skills and assessing and assisting students in their host establishments. Most importantly, you have a genuine drive to empower students to build their confidence and knowledge to achieve positive training and career outcomes and have the skills and ability to support this.
Skills and experience
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment – TAE40116 or equivalent
- Current industry qualifications
- The ability to build and maintain great working relationships with internal and external customers
- An empathetic and encouraging approach
- Outstanding time management with the ability to multitask and provide support
- Excellent computer literacy and the aptitude to adapt training for a digital audience
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Current clear Working with Children Check and National Police Check
How to apply
Please provide a brief cover letter outlining your experience and a copy of your resume when submitting your application. Applications must be submitted to https://candidate.aurion.cloud/etc/production/