We are inviting applications for a Part-time Compliance Manager for its training operations in Melbourne CBD.
- Manage the monitoring and quality assurance process required of the RTO
- Manage transitions & reviews for unit and qualification changes
- Manage RTO’s addition to scope processes.
- Monitor and review trainer professional development and trainer profiles.
- Assist in the professional development of the staff to ensure ongoing professional development.
- Monitor and manage compliance of state & federal-funded programs; source new funding opportunities and apply for new contracts and grants as required.
- Provided timely reports to ASQA and State/Federal Industry bodies if required.
- Development of Training and Assessment Strategies and industry consultation.
- Planning, liaising, facilitating, analysing and acting on feedback from assessment validation.
- Prepare for and manage audits conducted by funding regulators and ASQA.
- Manage RTO compliance & ensure ongoing compliance with the Standards for RTOs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with staff and students.
- Good understanding of training package requirements and experience in the conduct of effective validation.
- Demonstrated experience in developing engaging and effective learning and assessment resources
- Current knowledge of the VET sector and the legislative and funding requirements for RTOs
- Excellent customer service, punctual and well presented.
- Proven track record in compliance, essentially in preparation and participation in funding and regulatory compliance audits
- Demonstrated Experience in developing and managing content on a Learning Management System