Part-Time or Casual
Our client is a leading provider of employment, training and business services in the Not-for-Profit sector. They have offices along the East Coast of Australia from Tuncurry to the Gold Coast, with the Head Office located in Coffs Harbour on the Mid-North Coast of NSW.
The organisation focuses strongly on engaging within communities and regions to contribute to economic development and social wellbeing. Their RTO delivers nationally accredited qualifications and a range of subsidised business advisory and support services.
Due to significant growth in the RTO, they are looking for qualified and experienced trainers and assessors in Hospitality across a number of locations. If you are passionate about helping people learn and can share your knowledge in a motivating and engaging way, they want to hear from you!
The organisation is looking for someone who can use their passion for the industry to engage with students and facilitate positive learning outcomes. You will be providing flexible and practical training services through the delivery of accredited and non-accredited training, coaching and mentoring. With significant industry experience, you have a sound understanding of apprenticeships and are able to confidently support and assess trainees in their host establishments.
Skills and Experience
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment – TAE40116 or equivalent
- Current industry qualifications
- An empathetic and encouraging approach
- A strong customer focus and the ability to build and maintain great working relationships
- Outstanding time management and the capability to multitask and provide support
- Excellent computer literacy and the aptitude to adapt training for a digital audience
- A recent clear National Police Check and current Working With Children Check
- Current Driver’s Licence and the ability to travel between different site locations
Applications must be submitted through the recruitment portal https://candidate.aurion.cloud/etc/production/ to be considered for the role.
Please provide a brief cover letter outlining your experience and a copy of your resume when submitting your application.