Our client is a well known training provider, established in 2006. This organisation has become one of the most reputable training schools in South East Qld for Beauty, Makeup and Remedial Massage. Their mission is to provide quality education and training, particularly in areas where there is a lack of choice for potential students. They have recently expanded into additional locations in Qld which has created an opportunity for an additional Trainer/Assessor to join our talented and vibrant teaching team.
Seeking an experienced Remedial Massage Trainer to join the team in Cairns. If you value a supportive working environment, being part of a creative, fun and flexible team, are industry current and have a wonderful sense of humour and are exceptional at what you do, please contact us immediately.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Ability to train across the following courses: Diploma of Remedial Massage Certificate IV in Massage Therapy
- Monitoring and supporting students
- One-on-one and group practical training sessions and clinic supervision Face to face class delivery Marking and recording student assessments Full course development opportunity and compliance related to working in a VET environment
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Well presented, self-motivated and proactive
- Enthusiastic with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Has relevant teaching/training experience
- Is positive and professional
- Is team focused with the ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and keep accurate records
- Is flexible in the hours they can work as an evening, and the occasional weekend work may be required
- Is currently working in the Remedial Massage Industry and has association membership
- Has a current First Aid Certificate
- Diploma of Remedial Massage (relevant higher education qualifications are preferred) Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) or equivalent
Job Benefits and Perks
- Offers career path opportunities and promotes a supportive team and work environment
- Committed to work/life balance and our organisation is flexible and accommodating
- Yearly professional development opportunities with a focus on continual improvement, and the creation of a continual learning environment
- A work environment that is rewarding and supportive
- A true team culture where everyone contributes equally and find ways together to do more
$40-$50 per hour depending on experience.
Please include a cover letter and the position you are applying for.
Applications close: 25th February 2020
Please note that interviews will commence immediately so do not wait to apply!