ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
An RTO based in Cairns that delivers quality training in Early Childhood Education & Care, Hospitality, Ageing Support, Construction, Carpentry and Construction Waterproofing. This organisation have established supportive and engaging training that is relevant to not only employment but enhancing life skills.
Currently seeking a passionate, motivated contract trainer & assessors to join their small friendly team to train in Early Childhood Education and Care. The position involves delivering combined delivery training including classroom, workplace, high school and online.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Enrol students into their chosen course
- Deliver training and assessment to students, face-to-face in a classroom, high school, workplace and online
- Establish and maintain positive, professional relationships with students, parents, schools, employers and stakeholders
- Maintain student records to ensure compliance
- Attend regular meetings with key clients and stakeholders
- Assist with compliance requirements in relation to learning and assessment resources
- Maintain a high level of personal presentation
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Industry experience
- Current vocational currency and competencies in the subject matter
- Experience with classroom delivery, school-based trainees and face-to-face workplace delivery methods
- Experience with indigenous and multicultural students
- Ability to recognise and communicate business development opportunities
- Self-motivated, flexible and energetic, with a positive outlook
- Excellent organisation, communication and people skills both verbally and written
- High attention to detail and strong administration and computer skills (MS Office)
- Current driver’s license and own reliable vehicle
- Current Working with Children – Positive Notice Blue Card
- Working knowledge of Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTO’s) 2015
- Maintain professional development as per ASQA requirements, including maintaining industry currency and vocational competencies to the level of delivery and assessment
- Ability to contribute to the operations and “I can make a difference attitude”
- Minimum of 2 year’s current and relevant industry experience – in the specific vocational areas of training.
- Be familiar and able to comply with the Inter-cultural awareness and have a flexible attitude.
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
Please include a cover letter and the position you are applying for.
Applications close: 24th February 2020