The focus of this role is to oversee all aspects of RTO operations, financial budgets and performance across the region. You will inspire and lead your team to achieve the successful delivery of all Training Contracts while maintaining a focus on continuous improvement, increased efficiency, innovation and effectiveness of operations.
To be successful in this role, you need:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a leadership role within a Registered Training Organisation.
- Strong people-management with a track of record coaching teams to empower success
- A personable nature and the ability to build cohesive working relationships across diverse stakeholder groups
- Demonstrated financial, resources and operational budget management skills.
- Highly developed communication skills (interpersonal, liaison, negotiating) with individuals and groups
- Working knowledge of RTO registration and contract requirements.
- Demonstrated high level of innovation and initiative in problem solving and achieving targets
- Well-developed IT skills with high proficiency in in the use of the MS Office suite
- Current driver’s licence & ability to travel across sites.
- Current clear Working With Children Check or Blue Card (QLD) and National Police Check.
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience. A company motor vehicle, laptop and mobile phone will be provided to perform the role.
ETC offers a range of staff benefits including; a monthly ADO; salary packaging which can add up to $18,550 in tax-free pay per year; paid Birthday leave, health and wellbeing initiatives; discounted private health insurance, staff reward schemes and more.
Go to ETC Careers Page https://etcltd.com.au/careers-at-etc/ for more information on our business, work culture, staff benefits and to view a full Position Description or apply for the role.
Please provide a brief cover letter addressing the selection criteria (found in the Position Description) and a copy of your resume when submitting your application. Applications must be submitted through our recruitment portal to be considered for the role.