Our client is a leading provider of employment, training and business services in the not-for-profit sector. They have offices along the East Coast of Australia from Tuncurry to the Gold Coast, with Head Office located in Coffs Harbour on the Mid-North Coast of NSW.
The organisation focuses strongly on engaging within communities and regions to contribute to economic development and social wellbeing. Their RTO delivers nationally accredited qualifications and a range of subsidised business advisory and support services.
Due to significant growth in the RTO, they are recruiting for a dynamic, results-driven and progressive Training Manager to join the North Coast Team. Working in partnership with the Training Manager for Lismore/Casino, this role will provide strategic leadership and direction to an established, high performing team from Ballina to Tweed Heads.
This is a full-time role with a monthly ADO, based in Ballina. Regular travel will be required across the North Coast Training sites from Ballina to Tweed Heads and you will be provided with a company motor vehicle, laptop and mobile phone to perform the role.
Key duties and responsibilities
The Training Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of RTO operations with a focus on continuous improvement, increased efficiency, innovation and effectiveness of the operations. You will be responsible for staff development, customer relations, planning and coordination, resources, safety and financial performance in order to increase achieve the successful delivery of all Training Contracts.
Skills and experience
- Significant experience in a leadership role in the Vocational Training sector
- Strong people management experience and track record of coaching teams to empower success
- A sound understanding of RTO registration and contract requirements and the drivers of successful operational performance
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to build cohesive relationships with diverse groups
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to plan and coordinate multiple training programs
- Previous experience managing financial requirements, resources and operational budgets
- Innovative nature and the ability to drive continuous improvement
- A high level of personal integrity and accountability
- Well-developed administrative skills with high proficiency in the use of IT software and systems
- Current Working with Children Check and a recent, clear National Police Check
The organisation offers above award salaries, and staff benefits including; salary packaging which can add up to $18,550 in tax-free pay per year; health and wellbeing initiatives; discounted private health insurance, staff reward schemes and more.
Applications must be submitted through the recruitment portal https://candidate.aurion.cloud/etc/production/
Please provide a brief cover letter outlining your experience and a copy of your resume when submitting your application.