ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Our client is a Registered Training Provider that offers Warehousing and Construction courses ranging from Certificate II level to Diploma level.
Our client is currently seeking a Business Development Manager to help grow their business in the Cairns.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Promoting all courses to key stakeholders
- Sourcing new business as well as maintaining relationships with new clients
- Ensuring classes are filled to capacity to meet set targets
- Attend and present at staff meetings to existing and potential clients
- Respond to student enquiries related to course information
- Enrol students into certificate programs
- Interview and assess students eligibility and suitability for the course
- Attend expos
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience working for an RTO is preferred but not essential
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable presentation
- Previous experience in a similar BDM or Account Management role
65K-75K plus mobile, car allowance and laptop
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
Please include a cover letter and the position you are applying for.
Applications close: 8th November 2019