Kent Institute Australia (Kent) has been providing quality training and education to students for over 30 years and continues to grow and innovate. Today, Kent is officially recognised as a leading dual sector provider of government-accredited Vocational (VET) and Higher Education courses, offering education to both local and international students. Kent is proud to have helped over 10,000 local and international students get started in their career.
We are committed to providing quality training and assessment to our student cohort and are seeking dynamic trainers and assessors to join our team.
No day is the same when working at KENT as you will be working in a fun and dynamic environment. If you would like to become part of the KENT family, and meet the selection criteria below then we would love to hear from you.
Kent is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified VET Trainers & Assessors to deliver the following qualifications at our Melbourne campus:
- BSB40820 Certificate IV in Marketing & Communication
- BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB50620 Diploma of Marketing and Communication
- BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management
- BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB60520 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication
- BSB60720 Advanced Diploma of Program Management