ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Based in central Sydney, our client is a Registered Training Provider that ensures quality education and training to its students. Following nothing less than perfection, this RTO provides extremely modern and up to date facilities to enable their students to keep up with demands and requirements of our developing world.
Currently seeking Trainers and Assessors to deliver Certificate III in Individual Support, Certificate IV in Ageing Support, Certificate IV in Disability and the Diploma of Community Services.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Deliver structured, flexible, relevant and engaging training sessions
- Assist all students regardless of level to achieve their training goals
- Support students to complete their courses as per their Training Plans and course schedules
- Develop and deliver courses in accordance with Training Packages and industry requirements
- Ensure all training resources are current and are compliant
- Participate in and contribute to validation and moderation
- Complete and maintain all training records accurately and document assessment results for submission
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the Training department and wider organisation
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on the VET sector and regulatory requirements
Essential qualifications and skills
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate III in Individual Support
- Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- Certificate IV in Disability
- Diploma of Community Services
- Previous training industry experience
- Current industry skills directly relevant to the training and assessment being provided
- Experience researching and developing training materials and programs
- High level organisational and administrative skills
- Focused on student engagement and learning
- Strong communication and people management skills
- Ability to self-motivate as well as motivate others
- Ability to work in a team environment and be receptive and positive to change
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Please include a cover letter and the position you are applying for.
Applications close: 08th October 2019