ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Our client is a Registered Training Provider and CRICOS Provider committed to deliver high quality education to its students. Our client offers a range of courses and provides students with a choice of study modes.
Mission & Vision
Providing training and assessment for a number of technical courses ensuring that students are provided with Australian qualifications recognised both locally and internationally. They aim to accelerate the development, demonstration and deployment to its students.
The RTO Manager will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
Key duties and responsibilities
- Ensure high quality and consistent training is conducted at all times
- Induct trainer/assessors
- Manage the training allocation of trainers
- Work closely with the administration team to monitor course management
- Conduct regular training meetings
- Maintain a strong compliant Training business
- Train staff and trainers on key changes to RTO legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Supervise trainers and admin staff
- Manage and coordinate the delivery, assessment and review of all training programs.
- Student Support Duties
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Experience working in an RTO setting
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Experience in the field of adult education/training delivery
- Strong organisational skills, interpersonal skills & strong attention to detail
- High standard of personal presentation
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Please include a cover letter and the position you are applying for.
Applications close: 08th October 2019