ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Our client is a Registered Training Provider that offers a range of courses in different industries from Certificate II level through to Diploma. They deliver training all over Perth.
This position is for an experienced Training Coordinator who has a strong understanding of RTO practices and compliance requirements.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Review and monitor all training delivery to ensure it meets all relevant standards and that it is appropriate to Industry requirements.
- Review policies and practices to ensure continuous improvement across all areas of delivery.
- Monitor student progress and funding claims on a regular basis
- Assist in developing budgets in line with program expectations locally and across all sites.
- Develop effective timetables.
- Develop strategies to grow the business for the training department in consultation with the RTO Manager.
- Develop and maintain effective student record management systems.
- Ensure a high standard of service delivery to students/trainees by providing detailed program information, efficient enrolment procedures, quality monitoring, counselling and support.
- Recruitment of participants for the programs/courses.
- Ensure target and performance indicators are achieved in accordance with business objectives and contracted targets.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- A strong focus and commitment to quality, compliance and reporting requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated reliability in meeting deadlines and commitments.
- Problem-solve and establish work priorities.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in training coordination/course design.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully market training programs.
- Excellent knowledge of Training Services practices, procedures and systems and a working knowledge of Government contracts.
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
Please include a cover letter and the position you are applying for.
Applications close: 2nd June 2019