A Registered Training Organisation offering quality, nationally recognised training courses and is passionate about providing professional irrigation training and certification to the irrigation sector.
Seeking an experienced, highly motivated Training and Certification Assistant for a full time permanent position to assist with the administration of irrigation training across Australia.
The position will be based in Brisbane.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Market a variety of training programs across the irrigation industry via the company website and social media
- Create training events on the company’s website
- Maintain the RTO’s certification program for irrigation certified professionals including the accreditation and renewal process
- Co-ordinate trainers, training venues, accommodation and catering for delivery of training courses throughout Australia
- Ensure course learning material is current and in accordance with current policy ensuring version control is maintained
- Provide assistance and advice to management on training matters
- Manage the enrolment process communicating effectively with student enquiries
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into VETtrak’s student management system
- Manage student feedback and surveys ensuring data is collated, analysed and reported effectively
- Assist with quality assurance compliance and document control
- Assist the RTO and external training providers, ensuring sufficient systems for continuous improvement are in place
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The responsibilities for the role require a skilled and confident person with at least a minimum of 2 years experience working in training administration within an RTO. The following attributes would be highly regarded:
- Experience with VETtrak’s student management system
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (TAE 40116) or equivalent level of experience in Business Administration/Training
- Experience with ASQA compliance and guidelines
- Proficiency with Office 365 and Microsoft Office products
- Problem solving skills,initiative and sound judgement
- Clear, concise and accurate communication skills in both verbal and written form
- Great interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of/ previous experience in the irrigation / water sector
- Current driver’s license essential
What’s on offer?
- A great small team environment and supportive culture
- Attractive remuneration
- National organisation working in an industry that makes a real difference
If you would like an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team focused on lifting the professionalism in the Australian irrigation industry, by administering the delivery of first-class training to its members and stakeholders throughout Australia, we would love to hear from you.
Negotiable depending on experience
Please include a cover letter and the position you are applying for.
Applications close: 6th April 2020