ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Our client is a registered training organisation who specialise in the delivery of quality first aid courses around the country.
Currently seeking flexible, motivated, and passionate Part Time/ Casual/ Contract First Aid Trainers and Assessors to present, train and assess our First Aid courses across multiple locations. Courses run 7 days a week in Brisbane, Adelaide, Sydney, Hobart, Launceston, Melbourne and surroundings. These positions are for immediate start.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Face to Face delivery of Accredited First Aid Training to a diverse background.
- Maintain accurate attendance.
- Ensure paperwork is completed to the compliance standard and submitted on time.
- Participate in professional development and industry currency.
- Comply with all policy, procedures and guidelines set out.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Sound knowledge and current industry experience in First Aid.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessing (TAE40116) or equivalent (with the updated units)
- Minimum Provide First Aid HLTAID003
- Experience in delivering First Aid
- Vocational competences
- Drivers Licence with own reliable vehicle
- Current Working with Children’s Check
- Current Police check.
- ABN or willing to obtain
What’s on Offer:
- CBD Locations
- Courses run 7 Days a week
- Flexible work environment
- Attractive salary on offer
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Applications close: 17th August 2020 – Please note that interviews will commence immediately so do not wait to apply!