ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
A growing Registered Training Organisation based in Docklands, Melbourne, committed to delivering quality training to their students. Offering a range of courses from Certificate II to Diploma level, they are now expanding their scope to deliver Marketing and Communication qualifications.
These positions are initially for paid pre-registration paperwork completion with a view to continuous employment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Deliver structured, flexible, relevant and engaging training sessions
- Assist all students to achieve their training goals
- Support students to complete their courses as per their training plans and course schedules
- Develop and deliver courses in accordance with training packages and industry requirements
- Ensure all training resources are current and are compliant
- Participate in and contribute to validation and moderation
- Complete and maintain all training records accurately and document assessment results for submission
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the training department and wider organisation
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on the VET sector and regulatory requirements
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- BSB42415 – Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication
- BSB52415 – Diploma of Marketing and Communication
- Current industry skills directly relevant to the training and assessment being provided
- High level organisational and administrative skills
- Focused on student engagement and learning
- Strong communication and people management skills
- Ability to self-motivate as well as motivate others
- Ability to work in a team environment and be receptive and positive to change
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
Please include a cover letter and the position you are applying for.
Applications close: 30th September 2019- Please note that suitable candidates will be contacted for a phone interview immediately so please do not wait until the application close date to apply or contact us!