Our client is a Brisbane based RTO that specialises in the construction industry. They believe that students are the most important asset and support each student to achieve their goals and expected outcome.
Currently seeking Trainers and Assessors to deliver the Certificate IV in Building and Construction and the Certificate III in Carpentry.
Key duties and responsibilities
- The delivery and assessment of the CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction OR The delivery and assessment of the CPC30211 Certificate III in Carpentry qualification.
- Able to consult and plan for the international students on their existing and future in this trade industry.
- Able to review, validation, moderation and continuous improvement of the training resources within government regulation compliance area and assessments for the qualifications above.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) is essential.
- Certificate III in Carpentry OR Certificate IV in Building & Construction(Building) qualification.
- Able to work as a Sole Trader with a current ABN/ Full time and Part time position available
- Must have a trade background
- Able to work as a part of a team to develop and enhance training resources and work processes.
- A friendly people person, ability to work with others, and love to engage with people of all backgrounds.
- Have a passion for training and mentoring students.
- Technical savvy
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in training.
- Experience in the international education market or Registered Training Organisations is favourable but not essential.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and maintain work accuracy.
- Attention in detail with your own work.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- The trainer development plans are offered by the RTO
- Holiday breaks 4 times a year
- Professional development hours
Negotiable, depending on experience
Applications close: 6th April 2020