ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
A growing Registered Training Organisation based in Docklands, Melbourne, committed to delivering quality training to their students. Offering a range of courses from Certificate II to Diploma level, they are now expanding their scope to deliver Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping and Diploma of Accounting.
These positions are initially for paid pre-registration paperwork completion with a view to continuous employment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Deliver structured, flexible, relevant and engaging training sessions
- Assist all students to achieve their training goals
- Support students to complete their courses as per their training plans and course schedules
- Develop and deliver courses in accordance with training packages and industry requirements
- Ensure all training resources are current and are compliant
- Participate in and contribute to validation and moderation
- Complete and maintain all training records accurately and document assessment results for submission
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the training department and wider organisation
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on the VET sector and regulatory requirements
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- FNS40217 – Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping
- FNS50217 – Diploma of Accounting
- Current industry skills directly relevant to the training and assessment being provided
- High level organisational and administrative skills
- Focused on student engagement and learning
- Strong communication and people management skills
- Ability to self-motivate as well as motivate others
- Ability to work in a team environment and be receptive and positive to change
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
Please include a cover letter and the position you are applying for.
Applications close: 30th September 2019- Please note that suitable candidates will be contacted for a phone interview immediately so please do not wait until the application close date to apply or contact us!