Kent Institute Australia (Kent) has been providing quality training and education to students for over 30 years and continues to grow and innovate. Today, Kent is officially recognised as a leading dual sector provider of government-accredited Vocational (VET) and Higher Education courses, offering education to both local and international students. Kent is proud to have helped over 10,000 local and international students get started in their career.
Kent is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified VET Trainer & Assessor to deliver the following qualification at its Melbourne campus:
- ICT40120 Certificate IV in Information Technology (Web Development)
The successful candidate will be passionate about learning and teaching and have a demonstrated ability to deliver engaging face-to-face training and provide a supportive learning environment for students.
This is a casual position, working hours are Monday and Tuesday 9 – 5
- Vocational competencies at least to the level being delivered and assessed
- Current industry skills directly relevant to the above course
- Current knowledge and skills in vocational training and learning
Have TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment OR TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment AND one of the following:
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills or its successor OR
- TAELLN401A Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
and one of the following:
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools or its successor; or
- TAEASS502A Design and develop assessment tools; or
- TAEASS502B Design and develop assessment tools
- A minimum of two years teaching experience
- Demonstrated excellence in training course delivery and assessment
- Experience in providing constructive and timely feedback to students on learning and assessment
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Experience using a student or learning management system such as RTO or Moodle, experience delivering online will be highly regarded
- Experience in course coordination.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please forward your CV and cover letter outlining areas of teaching experience and availability to Mr. Mahedi Kabir, VET Course Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org.
CRICOS Code: 00161E, RTO Code: 90458
Please note – only successful applicants will be contacted.