Civil Training Australia is in the process of registering and RTO (Registered Training Organisation) for the following qualifications.
TLI31616 Certificate III in Warehousing Operations to commence as soon as we are registered across various locations in Victoria and are looking for experienced and qualified VET Contract Trainers to deliver TLI31616 – Certificate III in Warehousing Operations.
Excellent rates and ongoing opportunities for right Trainer and Assessors!
As the Contract Trainer your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting training and assessments
- Tracking and reporting student attendance
- Completing relevant administrative tasks
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Current qualifications TLI31616 – Certificate III in Warehousing Operations or higher TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment OR equivalent 9holding the units TAEASS502 and TAELLN401)
- Minimum 3 years of training and assessment in the Vocational and education training sector
- Able to demonstrate currency in your field of expertise
- Reliable car and drivers’ licence
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- A working with children’s check
- National police check (must be in the current year)
- ABN and Insurance
$55.00 per hour
If this sounds like your next contract trainer opportunity, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your cover letter and updated resume by clicking on the APPLY button or call Elena on 0437 688 869 acting on behalf of Civil Training Australia for the purpose of the registration application.
Please submit your cover letter and updated resume to email@example.com.
“Please note that all applications both internal and external will be treated equally and appointment into this position will be based on merit”. Appointment to this position is subject to passing a Working with Children check and holding a TAE and having FULL working rights in Australia. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.