We are Adult Education Provider, Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and an Independent School that has been providing education, training and employment support services across the Mornington Peninsula since 1980.
We are currently seeking two suitably qualified and experienced trainers for part time positions to deliver CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support, with specialisations in Aged Care, Home and Community and Disability.
The positions are located in Rosebud and Hastings.
The successful candidates will be required to:
- deliver face to face training in the classroom;
- deliver training on workplace premises (for Trainees);
- conduct visits for Practical Placements.
Applicants for the position must hold:
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent;
- Current drivers licence;
- Current and clear Working with Children Check and Police Check;
- Have suitable vocational experience to meet requirements of the qualifications being delivered; and
- Have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
To apply: please email CV and cover letter to our email ID.