ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Our client is a Registered Training Organisation who deliver Nationally Recognised vocational education and training and are expanding their scope of registration. The organisation is also a registered CRICOS provider for overseas students.
This growing training provider is currently seeking an experienced Hospitality and Commercial Cookery Trainer/Assessor, initially for paid pre-registration paperwork completion with a view to continuous employment for 20 hours per week.
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
Key responsibilities will include:
- Deliver structured, flexible, relevant and engaging training sessions
- Assist all students to achieve their training goals
- Support students to complete their courses as per their training plans and course schedules
- Develop and deliver courses in accordance with training packages and industry requirements
- Ensure all training resources are current and are compliant
- Participate in and contribute to validation and moderation
- Complete and maintain all training records accurately and document assessment results for submission
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the training department and wider organisation
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on the VET sector and regulatory requirements
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Advanced Diploma in Hospitality
- Advanced Diploma in Commercial Cookery
- 1-2 years experience as a trainer/assessor
- Current industry skills directly relevant to the training and assessment being provided
- High level organisational and administrative skills
- Focused on student engagement and learning
- Strong communication and people management skills
- Ability to self-motivate as well as motivate others
- Ability to work in a team environment and be receptive and positive to change
Negotiable depending on experience
Please include a cover letter and the position you are applying for.
Applications close: 2nd October. Please note that interviews will commence immediately so please do not wait to apply!