ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Our client is a Registered Training Provider and CRICOS Provider committed to deliver high quality education to its students. Our client offers a range of courses and provides students with a choice of study modes.
Mission & Vision
Providing training and assessment for a number of technical courses ensuring that students are provided with Australian qualifications recognised both locally and internationally. They aim to accelerate the development, demonstration and deployment to its students.
This growing training provider is currently seeking an experienced Business Trainer/Assessor.. The position is a contract position from Monday to Friday (full time hours). The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
Key responsibilities will include:
- Deliver structured, flexible, relevant and engaging training sessions
- Assist all students to achieve their training goals
- Support students to complete their courses as per their training plans and course schedules
- Develop and deliver courses in accordance with training packages and industry requirements
- Ensure all training resources are current and are compliant
- Participate in and contribute to validation and moderation
- Complete and maintain all training records accurately and document assessment results for submission
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the training department and wider organisation
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on the VET sector and regulatory requirements
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV in Business
- 1-2 years experience as a trainer/assessor
- Current industry skills directly relevant to the training and assessment being provided
- High level organisational and administrative skills
- Focused on student engagement and learning
- Strong communication and people management skills
- Ability to self-motivate as well as motivate others
- Ability to work in a team environment and be receptive and positive to change
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
Please include a cover letter and the position you are applying for.
Applications close: 10th November. Please note that interviews will commence immediately so please do not wait to apply!