A leading private training provider for healthcare, childcare, dental technology and management courses with strong industry links in Australia.
Currently seeking Trainers and Assessors to deliver the Certificate IV in Ageing Support and the Diploma of Leisure and Health. There are multiple positions available based in Dandenong, CBD and Werribee.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Deliver structured, flexible, relevant and engaging training sessions
- Assist all students regardless of level to achieve their training goals
- Support students to complete their courses as per their Training Plans and course schedules
- Develop and deliver courses in accordance with Training Packages and industry requirements
- Ensure all training resources are current and are compliant
- Participate in and contribute to validation and moderation
- Complete and maintain all training records accurately and document assessment results for submission
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the Training department and wider organisation
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on the VET sector and regulatory requirements
Essential Qualifications and Skills
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- Diploma of Leisure and Health
- Previous training industry experience
- Current industry skills directly relevant to the training and assessment being provided
- Experience researching and developing training materials and programs
- High level organisational and administrative skills
- Focused on student engagement and learning
- Strong communication and people management skills
- Ability to self-motivate as well as motivate others
- Ability to work in a team environment and be receptive and positive to change
Negotiable, depending on experience
Please include a cover letter and the position you are applying for.
Applications close: 30/07/2020
Please do not wait to apply as this position is for immediate start, interviews will commence once applications have been received.