This training organisation is a leading provider of employment, training and business services in the not-for-profit sector. They have offices along the East Coast of Australia from Tuncurry to the Gold Coast, with head office located in Coffs Harbour on the mid-north coast of NSW. The organisation is looking for qualified and experienced trainers and assessors in Aged Care and Disability Services to join the training team in Coffs Harbour. Full-time and part-time positions are available. The successful applicants will provide training across the mid-north coast of NSW and a company laptop and mobile phone will be provided. If you are passionate about helping people learn and can share your knowledge in a motivating and engaging way, this organisation would like to hear from you.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for someone who can use their passion for the industry to engage with students and facilitate positive learning outcomes. You will provide flexible and practical training services through the delivery of accredited and non-accredited training, coaching and mentoring. With a sound understanding of the Aged Care and Disability Services industries, you will be confident sharing your knowledge and skills and assessing and assisting students in their host establishments. Most importantly, you have a genuine drive to empower students to build their confidence and knowledge and the skills to support the achievement of positive training and career outcomes.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment – TAE40116 or equivalent
- Current industry qualifications
- The ability to build and maintain great working relationships with internal and external customers
- An empathetic and encouraging approach
- Outstanding time management with the ability to multitask and provide support
- Excellent computer literacy and the aptitude to adapt training for a digital audience
- Current Driver’s Licence and the ability to travel between different ETC sites
- Current clear Working with Children Check and National Police Check
The organisation offers above award salaries, and staff benefits including; salary packaging which can add up to $18,550 in tax-free pay per year; health and wellbeing initiatives; discounted private health insurance, staff reward schemes and more.
Applications must be submitted through our recruitment portal https://candidate.aurion.cloud/etc/production/ to be considered for the role. Please provide a brief cover letter outlining your experience and a copy of your resume when submitting your application.