ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Our client is a Registered Training Provider that specialises in delivering courses in Early Childhood Education and Care.
Our client is currently seeking a Trainer and Assessor to deliver the Certificate III and Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Deliver structured, flexible, relevant and engaging training sessions
- Assist all students regardless of level to achieve their training goals
- Support students to complete their courses as per their Training Plans and course schedules
- Develop and deliver courses in accordance with Training Packages and industry requirements
- Ensure all training resources are current and are compliant
- Participate in and contribute to validation and moderation
- Complete and maintain all training records accurately and document assessment results for submission
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the Training department and wider organisation
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on the VET sector and regulatory requirements
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Previous training industry experience
- Current industry skills directly relevant to the training and assessment being provided
- Experience researching and developing training materials and programs
- High level organisational and administrative skills
- Focused on student engagement and learning
- Strong communication and people management skills
- Ability to self-motivate as well as motivate others
- Ability to work in a team environment and be receptive and positive to change
75K-85K plus mobile, car allowance and laptop
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
Please include a cover letter and the position you are applying for.
Applications close: 4th July 2019