ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Our client is a Registered Training Organisation who deliver Nationally Recognised vocational education and training in leadership and management as well as interpretation. The organisations are also a registered CRICOS provider for overseas students.
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Student Support/Administration Officer to join their growing team. The position is permanent part time based in Melbourne’s CBD. The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
Key duties and responsibilities
- Conducting student enrolments
- Preparation of student files and ensuring all paperwork is completed correctly
- Data entry using the student management system aXcelerate
- Processing student referrals and withdrawals
- Respond to student enquiries related to course information
- Participate in team meetings
- Creating invoices and taking student payments
- Printing of student certificates
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 1-2 years experience working for an RTO is essential
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience using aXcelerate (preferable not essential)
- TAE 40116 Certificate IV in Workplace Training & Assessment and/or Certificate IV in Business Administration (desirable)
Negotiable depending on experience
Please include a cover letter and the position you are applying for.
Applications close: 11th October – Please note that interviews will commence immediately so please do not wait to apply!