We are seeking a Senior Compliance and Quality Assurance Manager to join our management team.
To be successful in this position, you need to be well-versed in risk management principles, regulatory and legislative instruments and standards. You need to also be solutions-focused and provide evidence-based advice to organisations involved in training and assessment of students.
We offer flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- Oversee all CAQA’s compliance-related operations
- Provide RTO and CRICOS consultancy services
- Assist training organisations with compliance, risk management, and quality assurance
- Create and periodically review organisational policies and through detailed reports, advise organisations on management of compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Create and manage effective action plans in the event of non-compliant audit findings.
- Audit organisational procedures, methods, and records to discover potential weaknesses, risks or vulnerabilities
- Ascertain that all staff and clients are informed of the most recent legislation and processes.
- Conduct regular evaluations of the efficiency of control systems and make appropriate recommendations for improvement
To fit with our organisation you must be passionate about improving quality at all levels in the training sector and have excellent presentation and language skills. You must have a solid understanding of the frameworks, guidelines and regulations that govern and regulate the industry. A solution-focused mindset and a good sense of humor will also be beneficial.
You must have completed a Cert IV in TAE or higher Adult Education Qualification and a Diploma of Quality Auditing.
Please include a cover letter and relevant qualifications.