ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Our client is a Registered Training Provider that offers a range of courses in different industries from Certificate II level through to Diploma. They deliver training all over Sydney.
This position is for an experienced Training Coordinator who has a strong understanding of RTO practices and compliance requirements. The Training Coordinator should have also have a good understanding of the local community as well as the drivers of change within our community.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
- Monitor training programs and ensure that sales teams meet monthly targets and fills classes to capacity
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Attend Industry events
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Previous experience in RTO setting preferred but not essential
- 5 years B2B sales experience
- 4+ years in leadership sales position
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong decision-making abilities
- Familiarity with CRM software
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
Please include a cover letter and the position you are applying for.
Applications close: 2nd June 2019