ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Our client is a leader in the building and construction industry with its own Registered Training Organisation. The organisation aims to promote best practice training solutions.
This is a new exciting opportunity for a Project Officer to join a global award winning team. This is a 12 month fixed term contract role where the successful candidate will work closely with the RTO Project Manager to provide support while working toward achieving project objectives. There are flexible work options within this role and future career development opportunities for the right candidate.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Project Management Support
- Project analysis support
- Training design and development support
- Learning and Assessment solutions coordination
- ASQA compliance administration
- Assistance in the monitoring of the RTO Quality Management System and compliance framework,
- Monitoring and reporting on progress of VET programs in collaboration with stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in an RTO or Training administration role in the VET/RTO environment
- ASQA Standards execution experience
- Business data collection
- Google suite and Microsoft Office competency
- TAE 40116 Certificate IV in Workplace Training & Assessment or higher (desirable)
- Qualifications in Project Management (desirable)
- Continuous improvement experience and skills in optimising work processes
- Customer focussed with the ability to build effective working relationships
70K – 85K plus superannuation
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
Please include a cover letter and the position you are applying for.
Applications close: 16th August 2019
Please note that interviews will commence immediately so do not wait to apply!