Our client is a well established Registered Training Organisation. The RTO offers courses including Child Care, Aged Care, Mental Health, Community Services and Counselling.
Reporting to the CEO, the RTO Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Management and leadership of the RTO staff.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of annual training delivery and business plans.
- Liaise with government departments and other departments within the organisation to ensure smooth operations
- Manage and report against budgets
- Prepare and submit tender and grant submissions and funding acquittals related to training delivery
- Oversee quality management, compliance and funding requirements across all accredited training operations.
Essential Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar management role within an RTO
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- High standard computer skills (including Microsoft Office and VETtrak or a similar Student Management System)
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with a Board of Directors
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
Please include a cover letter and the position you are applying for.