ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Our client is a well established RTO within Adelaide’s CBD. Focusing on courses in the Hospitality Industry this organisation is seeking a new employee to help continue to grow their successful business.
Reporting to the CEO, the RTO Manager will be responsible but not limited to the following:
- Management and leadership of the RTO staff.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of annual training delivery and business plans.
- Liaise with government departments and other departments within the organisation to ensure smooth operations
- Manage and report against budgets
- Prepare and submit tender and grant submissions and funding acquittals related to training delivery
- Oversee quality management, compliance and funding requirements across all accredited training operations.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Minimum of 3 experience in a similar management role within an RTO
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- High standard computer skills (including Microsoft Office and VETtrak or a similar Student Management System)
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with a Board of Directors
Negotiable depending on experience.
Please include a cover letter and the position you are applying for.
Applications close: 30/06/2020