Established in 2002 our client offers Nationally-Recognised Training with numerous qualifications on ‘scope’ in multiple vocational areas, The organisation has been successfully delivering training programs to thousands of students across Australia via their corporate and extensive business-partnering network.
As an RTO Compliance Administrator, you will be responsible for providing administrative and compliance-related support to the RTO.You will report directly to the Compliance Managers·
Key duties and responsibilities
● Maintain and help out in the development of RTO policies, information systems and processes
● Ensure that enrolment and student documentation is accurate and review as required
● Ensure that the RTO student management system is frequently updated, accurate, compliant and completed within the provided timeframes.
● Undertake internal audits of the RTO’s funding and regulatory compliance
● Assist in resource validations and modification
● Work with RTO staff to solve issues within the scope of your knowledge of compliance requirements
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
● At least one (1) of work experience in a compliance role for an RTO
● Knowledge of ASQA/PQS legislation, specifically on RTO obligations for funding arrangements
● Experience of operating a Student Management System aXcelerate
● Able to adapt to doing multiple tasks simultaneously
● Experienced and skilled in using different Microsoft Office application
● Excellent organisation and time management skills
Your dedication and hard work will be rewarded with:
● Flexible schedule within a part time role
● A job that gives you more experience in RTO compliance-related activities
● Immersing yourself in a meaningful and stimulating learning environment
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
Please include a cover letter and the position you are applying for.
Applications close: 20th September 2019 – Please note that interviews will commence immediately so do not wait to apply!