ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Our client is a Registered Training Provider and CRICOS Provider committed to deliver high quality education to its students. Our client offers a range of courses and provides students with a choice of study modes.
Mission & Vision
Providing training and assessment for a number of technical courses ensuring that students are provided with Australian qualifications recognised both locally and internationally. They aim to accelerate the development, demonstration and deployment to its students.
Our client is currently seeking an experienced RTO Administrator to join their team for immediate start. The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
Key duties and responsibilities
- Enrolling students into VETTRAK
- Preparation of student files and ensuring all paperwork is completed correctly
- Entering student attendance and all results into VETTRAK
- Processing student referrals and withdrawals
- Respond to student enquiries related to course information
- Participate in team meetings
- Creating invoices and taking student payments
- Printing of student certificates
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience working for an RTO is essential
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience using VETTRAK
- TAE 40116 Certificate IV in Workplace Training & Assessment and/or Certificate IV in Business Administration (desirable)
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Please include a cover letter and the position you are applying for.
Applications close: 11th October – Please note that interviews will commence immediately so please do not wait to apply!