ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Our client is a leader in the building and construction industry with its own Registered Training Organisation. The organisation aims to promote best practice training solutions.
There is a new exciting opportunity for an experienced RTO Administrator to join this global award winning team. This is a permanent full time position to start immediately! The successful candidate will report to the National Capability & Development Manager.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Management and execution of the student cycle process as per ASQA RTO standards
- Administration of the quality process of training and assessment documentation
- Collaborate with students and organisational Trainer & Assessors in the execution of training and assessment programs
- Administration of trainee and apprenticeship record management for employer funding purposes
- General support of the RTO operations including managing enquiries
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an RTO or Training Administration role
- Knowledge and experience within the VET sector
- Experience using an RTO Student Management System
- Exposure to Google suite and Microsoft Office
- TAE 40116 Certificate IV in Workplace Training & Assessment and/or Certificate IV in Business Administration (desirable)
- Customer focussed with the ability to build effective working relationships
60K – 80K plus superannuation
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
Please include a cover letter and the position you are applying for.
Applications close: 08th October 2019
Please note that interviews will commence immediately so do not wait to apply!