ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
An RTO specialising in Health, Community Services, Mental Health, Ageing Support, Alcohol and Other Drugs and Business courses. These courses are offered Australia wide and are delivered by qualified Trainers who are practitioners with extensive experience in their Industry areas. In Victoria they offer subsided and funded places – also in traineeships.
The organisation is dedicated to providing a meaningful learning experience by giving their students as much control as possible over what, when, where and how they learn.
A well known RTO within the Health and Community Services industry is looking for an experienced RTO Administrator/Course Advisor to join their team in St Kilda.
On top of working with a great small team, the position also includes:
- Free gym membership at office location
- Regular team social events
- Brand new 6 star serviced offices
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Recording and reporting of student data
- Organise training facilities
- Data entry and issuance of statement of attainments for participants training in the accredited training programs.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with the students, trainers and stakeholders.
- Producing reports, graphs, teaching aids, course materials, fliers and publicity documents in relation to the accredited programs.
- Set up and provide administrative and practical support for courses conducted by Facilitators in a range of accredited training programs.
- Maintain and develop appropriate databases for student inquiries, attendance and participation using in house applications.
- Assist in the organisation of staff training including moderation, validation or professional development for the accredited training programs where needed.
- Ensure compliance to national standards of training, assessment and marketing material in relation to the accredited training program.
- Enrol, result and where allowed to assist with issue certification to participants using the student management system.
- Finance responsibilities
- Produce and action reports as required
- Actively participate and maintain online social media platforms such as and not exclusive to – Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, AIFL website* ensuring a post on a minimum weekly basis.
- Daily confirmation and preparation for training schedules and appointments.
- Thorough and detailed checking and filing of necessary documentation for the operation and audit of the RTO
- Scheduling and collation of client requirements, including learner guides and training plans.
- Administrative processing assistance for funding proposals and collation of tender documents.
- Business Administration and/or short courses in Microsoft applications. (desirable but not essential)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (desirable but not essential)
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience as an administrative officer in the education / RTO sector will be viewed positively.
- Maintain proficient intermediate skills in the use of the latest versions of Windows, MS Office Suite particularly Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of quality management systems, student management systems, use of online social media and basic website knowledge.
- ExpErience in a busy environment, with competing deadlines.
- Knowledge of IT systems is viewed positively
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
Please include a cover letter and relevant qualifications.
Applications close: 06th April 2020
These positions are for immediate start so please do not wait to apply. Interviews will commence immediately for shortlisted candidates.