ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Our client is a quality focused and reputable training organisation based in Victoria. Their industry connections allow them to train students in current practices, giving their students job ready skills upon course completion.
There is an opening for a proactive and motivated administrator to join their small and friendly team.
This RTO’s mission is to ‘Engage, Inspire and Motivate’ students to pursue on-going learning and personal development.
The role of the RTO Administrator is to provide administrative support in order to ensure services are provided in an effective and efficient manner, whilst maintaining the highest standard of customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
The RTO Administrator is responsible for organising and structuring general administration duties and ensures all student enrolments, class timetables and resources are accurately in place prior to course commencement.
The RTO Administrator supervises the daily workflow of administration staff and is responsible for ensuring accurate student data is maintained in accordance with regulatory obligations.
The RTO Administrator is responsible for all SVTS claims and VETtrak data management.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Oversee the day to day operations of the administration area
- Weekly uploading and downloading statistical data on SVTS system and correcting any errors, warnings or reject codes
- Uploading files to SVTS with no errors for monthly submission
- Provide training resources for students, within timelines, budget, branding guidelines with care to keep excess stock levels to a minimum
- Ensure administration team has course materials and student files accurately in place ready for course start dates
- Liaising closely with CEO regarding all staffing, compliance and administration issues
- Identifying potential programs or processes that the RTO might use to better project, measure, promote and prompt the business / trainers / students
- Distribution, collection and emailing of student and trainer feedback and AQTF forms, sent to CEO in a prompt manner and AQTF submission yearly to ASQA
- Ensuring administration are processing Certificates and Statement of Attainments within appropriate turnaround times and meeting regulatory requirements
- Overseeing the daily training, activities and output, in line with individual job descriptions
- Report all administration / compliance / HR issues to the CEO immediately and providing possible solutions
- Ensure the Administration Manual is kept up to date at all times and reflects current practices
- Assist accounts with student and group-based invoicing (group bookings) providing relevant information to accounts and CEO
- Ensure administration accurately manages petty cash and financial transactions
- Manage the archiving system and process, ensuring that files are archived regularly and in an ongoing and timely manner
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Prior RTO experience, preferably in the same or similar role
- Extensive knowledge and experience in using VETrak is essential
- Able to analyse data and correct errors
- Ability to prioritise own work and administration workloads
- Understanding the importance of compliance
- Professional personal presentation
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Current Victorian Drivers License
- Ability to work autonomously
- Work in a team environment
- Certificate III in Business Administration (preferable, but not essential)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (preferable, but not essential)
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- A great small team environment with a social and easy going culture
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Onsite car parking at a discounted rate
- Attractive remuneration
60k. Negotiable depending on experience
Please include a cover letter outlining your RTO experience including your level of knowledge and experience using VETtrak. This experience is essential for this position and only candidates who demonstrate this will be considered.
Applications close: 30/08/2020