Our client is a nationally recognised Registered Training Organisation in the construction industry. They are currently seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic and experienced RTO Administration Officer.
This is a contract position to assist in covering maternity leave, from February 2020 – February 2021. There may be opportunities for further employment.
A 7-8 week handover with our current Office Administrator is available.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinating training activities
- Manage the apprenticeship process
- Manage the Construction Skills Queensland Funding process
- Effectively manage paperwork to/from Trainers and Assessors
- Liaising with clients/trainers/students with clear communication
- Data Entry into student management system with accuracy
- Managing student files and records
- Assist in development of marketing/proofing – Apprenticeships and Qualifications
- Customer Service – answer phones and reply to email correspondence
- Participate in professional development and training as required
- Assist other staff with tasks as required and job share when other staff members are on leave.
- Reporting to government departments
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Must have RTO administration experience
- Have knowledge of VET (Vocational Education and Training) systems, government funding/processes
- High level MS Office and computer skills
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a busy RTO environment
- Ability to work as part of a team and to work autonomously when required
The following skills will be highly regarded but are not essential:
- Experience with VETtrak student management system
- Experience with Construction Skills Queensland private funding model
- Knowledge in apprenticeships (User Choice), qualification delivery and short course coordination
Negotiable, depending on experience
Applications close: 28th February 2020