ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Our client is a publisher of learning and assessment material for the Australian VET sector. They are committed to delivering high-quality education resources. They offer material in a range of industries for the VET sector.
MISSION & VISION
Providing training and assessment resources for a number of courses in a variety of industries ensuring that students are provided with the very best material for their studies.
This organisation is currently seeking an experienced Resource Writer to join their team for an immediate start. This is a contract position with the potential for ongoing work for the right candidate. The employer has implemented flexible working hours. Therefore, the successful candidate will work from home.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the development of training and assessment resources for:
– Certificate III to Diploma level qualifications from the Financial Services training package
- Validation of resources
- Gap-fill training material
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Certificate IV in TAE or equivalent
- Good attention to detail
- Experience in writing VET training and assessment resources preferred
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good English skills
- Ability to manage own time
This is a contract position
Reimbursement is negotiable dependent on experience.
To express your interest in this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
For further information or a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact our Recruitment Manager, Claudia Simeone, on 1800 266 160
Please do not wait to apply. Suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as applications are received as this is for immediate start.