ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Our client is a publisher of learning and assessment material for the VET sector and Higher Education. They are committed to delivering high-quality education resources. Our client offers material in a range of industries. The employer has implemented flexible working hours.
MISSION & VISION
Providing training and assessment resources for a number of courses in a variety of industries ensuring that students are provided with the very best material for their studies.
Our client is currently seeking a Resource Writer to join their team for immediate start. This is a contract position with potential for ongoing work for the right candidate. The successful candidate will work from home.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the development of training and assessment resources for Certificate III and Certificate IV in Light Vehicle Automotive Technology
- Validation of resources
- Gap-fill training materiaL
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Good attention to detail
- Experience in writing VET training and assessment resources preferred
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good English skills
- Experience in Light Vehicle Automotive Technology
- Ability to manage own time
- Willingness to learn
This is a contract position.
Reimbursement is negotiable dependent on experience.
Please include a cover letter and the position you are applying for.
Interviews will commence immediately for shortlisted candidates as the successful candidate is required to start as soon as possible.