ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Our client is a Registered Training Provider that specialises in delivering qualifications in Early Childhood Education and Care.
Our client is currently seeking an Administration Assistant to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the RTO Administrator with all administration duties. This position is a full time position based in Adelaide.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Enrolling students into VETTRAK
- Preparation of student files and ensuring all paperwork is completed correctly
- Entering student attendance and all results into VETTRAK
- Processing student referrals and withdrawals
- Respond to student enquiries related to course information
- Participate in team meetings and take minutes
- Creating invoices and taking student payments
- Printing of student certificates
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience working for an RTO is preferred but not essential
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- An understanding of Skills First funding preferred but not essential
- Experience using VETTRAK preferred but not essential
40K – 45K
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
Please include a cover letter and the position you are applying for.
Applications close: 5th June 2019