ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
A reputable and well established RTO with 14 years of success in designing and delivering Government funded, nationally recognised training qualifications. Our client offers over 60 qualifications at Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma level across a range of industries.
Due to our ongoing growth our client is seeking a qualified and experienced Learning and Compliance Manager with knowledge of the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF), the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) standards, ESOS Act and Skills First Funding Contract.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify and comply with all relevant ASQA, ESOS, State and Federal legislation and laws and State Funding Contract requirements
- Implement and maintain a system of quality assurance and continuous improvement
- Develop, implement and review policies and procedures at least annually
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are circulated, understood and implemented consistently throughout TMG
- Ensure training and assessments are conducted as per the Training Package requirements and any licensing / regulatory requirements
- Oversee RTO scope of registration, reviewing and updating Assessment Tools, Learner Resources, Mapping documents to ensure Compliance and currency
- In conjunction with the relevant industry consultants, develop Training and Assessment strategies, timetables, session plans and customised delivery models
- Ability to conduct Assessment Validations, Moderation Sessions & Industry Consultation
- Customise training program to meet client needs
- Maintain procedures for the conduct of an annual internal audit
- Meet all internal and external reporting requirements
- Support Internal Audits and implement continuous improvement as required
- Ensure the integrity of Qualifications and Statements of Attainment issued
- Monitor and manage RTO Continuous Improvement strategies
- Experience in applying for various funding contracts
- Review and update trainer matrix as required by current training Package
- Ensure all marketing material is compliant and current for relevant Course Training Package
- Manage LMS (Canvas) team to ensure compliant, quality online learning
- Manage external instructional designers to develop compliant face to face and online resources
- Manage Marketing team and approve marketing material
- Manage a diverse team to support their overall performance
- Manager and monitor staff and contractor performance
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Working knowledge of VETtrak, RTO Manager, Canvas
- Excellent project & process planning, organisational and time management skills
- Experience combined with innovation
- High level VET Sector industry knowledge
- Ability to communicate with a diverse range of people to develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with various stakeholders
- Current VET Sector qualifications at Diploma of Degree level
- A clear and current police check
- A current Victorian Drivers Licence and working with children’s check
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
Please include a cover letter and the position you are applying for.
Applications close: 15th November.
Please note that interviews will commence immediately so please do not wait until the application close date to apply.