ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Our client is a non-profit industry-based organisation, a GTO and an RTO delivering nationally accredited training packages to meet South Australia’s skill development needs. An RTO known for its excellence in delivering trade training and assessment in electrical, plumbing, data communications, and refrigeration & air-conditioning.
Students are trained, coached, mentored and supported to be their best – as trade professionals and as individuals.
Training is customised and personalised to accommodate the learning styles of each student and delivered by qualified professional trainers. Practical training is conducted in an impressive multi-storey, purpose-built training facility, which was designed and built in collaboration with their industry partners.
A 6 month contract position is available for an education professional with experience in Instructional Design. You will be required to work a full 38 hour week however start and finish times are flexible. The position is based in Albert Park, Adelaide (there may be an opportunity to work remotely for the right candidate).
As an experienced Instructional Designer you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop resources to support the RTO’s implementation of contemporary, effective and engaging teaching methodologies such as; open learning, blended learning, flexible delivery, active learning, guided learning, virtual reality, RTO Campus and onsite training and Assessment.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and relevant industry sources in the development of training material.
- Facilitate stakeholder evaluation/feedback of training and assessment material.
- Responsible for special projects as determined by business requirements.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design & Development or equivalent
- Proven ability to develop training and assessment resources to ASQA Requirements
- Proven ability in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft, Outlook
- Proven ability to communicate in a highly effective visual, oral and written form
- Proven project management skills which model the organisations core values while consistently meeting personal KPIs
Negotiable depending on experience.
Please include a cover letter and relevant qualifications.
Applications close: 6th April 2020
Please note that suitable candidates will be contacted for interviews immediately so please do not wait for the closing date to apply as you might miss out on this great opportunity!