ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Our client is a well known, established RTO based in QLD. This training provider is acknowledged by industry as one of Queensland’s finest training facilities specialising in Skin, Beauty Cosmetology, Massage Therapy, Makeup Artistry, Retail Makeup & Skincare, Nail Technology & Laser Hair Reduction.
Their mission is to provide quality education and training, particularly in areas where there is a lack of choice for potential students. They have recently expanded into additional locations in QLD which has created an opportunity for additional Trainers/Assessors to join their talented and vibrant teaching team.
Multiple positions are on offer for Trainers to deliver courses in Salon Make up, Nail Technology and Massage Therapy. Locations are for Chermside & Maroochydore campuses.
Key duties and responsibilities
Ability to train in one or more of the courses mentioned above
Monitoring and supporting students
One-on-one and group practical training sessions and clinic supervision
Face to face class delivery
Marking and recording student assessments
Full course development opportunity and compliance related to working in a VET environment
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Well presented, self-motivated and proactive
- Enthusiastic with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Industry experience in your field
- Relevant teaching/training experience (preferred but not essential)
- Positive and professional
- Team focused with the ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and keep accurate records
- Flexible in the hours you can work (evening, and the occasional weekend work may be required)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) or equivalent (completed, enrolled or looking to enrol)
- SHB50115 Diploma of Beauty Therapy
- HLT52015 – Diploma of Remedial Massage
- SHB30315 – Certificate III in Nail Technology
JOB BENEFITS AND PERKS
Offers career path opportunities and promotes a supportive team and work environment.
Committed to work/life balance and our organisation is flexible and accommodating.
Yearly professional development opportunities with a focus on continual improvement, and the creation of a continual learning environment.
A work environment that is rewarding and supportive.
A true team culture where everyone contributes equally and finds ways together to do more.
Negotiable depending on experience.
If you value a supportive working environment, being part of a creative, fun and flexible team, are industry current and have a wonderful sense of humour and are exceptional at what you do, please contact us immediately.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org