ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Our client is a well known, established RTO based in QLD. This training provider is acknowledged by industry as one of Queensland’s finest training facilities specialising in Skin, Beauty Cosmetology, Massage Therapy, Makeup Artistry, Retail Makeup & Skincare, Nail Technology, Laser Hair Reduction and Hairdressing.
Their mission is to provide quality education and training, particularly in areas where there is a lack of choice for potential students. They have recently expanded into additional locations in QLD which has created an opportunity for additional Trainers/Assessors to join their talented and vibrant teaching team.
Positions are available for qualified and experienced Hairdressing and Barbering Trainers in Maroochydore and Toowoomba. These are contract positions with the opportunity for more hours in the near future.
This stand out organisation is looking for people who are industry current and exceptional at what they do. If this is you and if you value a supportive working environment, being part of a creative, fun and flexible team then we want to hear from you.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Ability to train across the following courses:
-Cert III Hairdressing
-Cert III in Barbering
- Monitoring and supporting students
- One-on-one and group practical training sessions and clinic supervision
- Face to face class delivery
- Marking and recording student assessments
- Full course development opportunity and compliance related to working in a VET environment
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Well presented, self-motivated and proactive
- Enthusiastic with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Industry experience in your field
- Relevant teaching/training experience (preferred but not essential)
- Positive and professional
- Team focused with the ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and keep accurate records
- Flexible in the hours you can work
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) or equivalent (completed, enrolled or looking to enrol)
- Cert III Hairdressing
- Certificate III in Barbering
JOB BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Career path opportunities and a supportive team and work environment
- Commitment to work/life balance
- Professional development opportunities
- A dynamic and rewarding work environment and team culture
- Flexibility and accommodating
Negotiable depending on experience
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com or more more information, please contact our Recruitment Manager, Claudia Simeone on 1800 266 160.
Please note that interviews will commence immediately for suitable candidates, so please do not wait to apply! This is an opportunity not to be missed.