ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Our client is a Registered Training Provider committed to deliver quality education. Our client offers a range of courses and their goal is to accelerate the development, demonstration and deployment to its students.
Our client is currently seeking an experienced RTO Compliance Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the organisation meets regulatory requirements with ASQA and also state regulators.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on the VET sector and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor the RTO’s compliance with the VET Quality Framework and ESOS legislative framework at all times.
- Advise training staff on compliance issues and assist with program and resource development for training programs.
- Communicate and implement any changes to requirements with other staff members.
- Coordinate internal and external audits, qualification updates, extensions of scope and funding applications
- Ensure all trainers and assessors hold and maintain currency in relevant qualifications and units of competency.
- Manage the RTO’s scope of registration.
- Submit any required applications and data to ASQA
- Develop, review and maintain all relevant policies and procedures.
- Maintain and implement continuous improvement
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in a compliance or quality assurance role in an RTO is essential
- Experience sitting in a recent ASQA audit with a compliant outcome
- Knowledge and understanding of the current RTO standards
- High level attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills
- Independent research skills
- High level of integrity and strong moral principles
75K – 85K plus 9.5% superannuation
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
Please include a cover letter and the position you are applying for.
Applications close: 7th June 2019