ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Training Alliance Group (TAG) through its service agreement with Stirling Skills Training, provides Employment Services in Western Australia. TAG provides quality training across a variety of sectors delivered through three registered training organisations; Stirling Skills Training (SST); MTACS Group; and Australian Business and Vocational Training (ABV).
TAG has been providing services in both metro and regional locations across 16 offices with the aim of improving work readiness and facilitating job placements.
TAG also works with industries and their employees to provide on the job and off-site training, delivering accredited courses in resources, civil, retail, business, safety, manufacturing, warehouse, and transport and logistics.
This Qualification is delivered under MTACS (52053).
Due to increasing demand, TAG is seeking a casual trainer with vocational experience, competency and currency to deliver training and assessment in the following nationally recognised qualification:
- RII30115 Certificate III in Surface Extraction Operations
Training/assessment includes both theory and practical activities. Travel may be required to deliver training at some of our regional locations.
Relocation and FIFO will be considered for all applicants.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- All trainers must possess the Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (TAE40110 or TAE40116) including the units TAELLN401A/TAELLN411 and TAEASS502 or TAEASS502A or TAEASS502B or a diploma or higher level qualification in adult education
- Trainers must hold a Certificate III in Surface Extraction Operations or similar or a relevant higher qualification
- Relevant and current vocational industry experience is required
- Experience is required in delivering relevant and engaging training in a classroom and workplace settings to a diverse range of students
- Ability to successfully provide a National Police clearance
- Ability to successfully provide a Working with Children check
Benefits & culture
- Dynamic team
- Excellent remuneration package to be offered to suitable applicants
Salary packages will be negotiated with suitable candidate.
To apply, please attach your current resume and copies of your qualifications including units of competency obtained to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Applications close: 27th April 2020
Please note that interviews will commence immediately so please do not wait to apply!