Based in central Sydney, our client is a Registered Training Provider that ensures quality education and training to its students. Following nothing less than perfection, this RTO provides extremely modern and up to date facilities to enable their students to pace up with demands and requirements of our vastly developing world.
Currently seeking an experienced Business Development Officer who will make a significant contribution to the success of the business. The successful candidate will improve the organisation’s market position and achieve financial growth by maintaining and developing existing and new business.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Build relationships with key agents within Australia and overseas in order to recruit overseas students to study with the RTO
- Assist in managing ongoing business relationships between the RTO and existing and new education agents, migration agents and referral partners – this will include weekly and monthly visits and telephone calls and email communication to agents
- Facilitate introductions to new education agents, migration agents and referral agent partners – this will include cold calling and development of prospective target lists and spreadsheets, attending meetings and managing communication with these agents and referral partners
- Weekly reporting to the Management in accordance with agreed meeting dates and times set with the CEO/Director – meetings will include updates on possible new student enrolments and new agent leads, updates on existing agents and any feedback issues raised as well as any other matters which are reasonably considered to be important, relevant and valid to the promotion and marketing of the RTO and its reputation
- Coordinate letter of offers with education agents within a timely manner to ensure the student remain engaged in the recruitment process
- Provide completed letter of offers to Administration within a timely manner
- Your KPIs will be discussed and set with you and your Manager upon
commencement of your role. These will consist of sales targets as well as performance measures in all aspects of your role
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Min 1 year experience in a similar role with an RTO/CRICOS Provider
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Relationship building
- Market knowledge
- Ability to work autonomously
- High customer focus
- Identification of customer needs and challenges
- Impeccable presentation
Salary is negotiable depending on experience
Please include a cover letter and the position you are applying for.
Applications close: 27th April 2020