Kent Institute Australia (Kent) has been providing quality training and education to students for over 30 years and continues to grow and innovate. Today, Kent is officially recognised as a leading dual sector provider of government-accredited Vocational (VET) and Higher Education courses, offering education to both local and international students. Kent is proud to have helped over 10,000 local and international students get started in their careers.
Kent is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified VET Trainers & Assessors to deliver the following qualifications at our Melbourne campus:
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Home and community, Ageing and Disability Streams)
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
We are committed to providing quality training and assessment to our student cohort and are seeking dynamic trainers and assessors to join our team.
No day is the same when working at KENT as you will be working in a fun and dynamic environment. If you would like to become part of the KENT family, and meet the selection criteria below then we would love to hear from you.
VET Trainers/Assessors are responsible for delivery of training and assessment, curriculum development, recording and assessment of student work. The successful candidates will be passionate about learning and teaching and have a demonstrated ability to deliver engaging face-to-face training and provide a supportive learning environment for students.
- Vocational competencies at least to the level being delivered and assessed
- Current industry skills directly relevant to the above course
- Current knowledge and skills in vocational training and learning
Have TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment OR TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment AND one of the following:
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills or its successor OR
- TAELLN401A Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
AND one of the following:
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools or its successor; or
- TAEASS502A Design and develop assessment tools; or
- TAEASS502B Design and develop assessment tools
- A minimum of three to five years teaching experience and industry currency
- Demonstrated excellence in training course delivery and assessment (face to face and online)
- Experience in providing constructive and timely feedback to students on learning and assessment
- Ability to contextualise and develop new content
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Experience using a student or learning management system such as RTO or Moodle, experience delivering online will be highly regarded
- Experience in course coordination
- Current Working with Children’s Check.
Please ensure your application addresses each point in the selection criteria and includes your updated CV.
For further information, please contact Mr. Melville Kane, Head of Vocational Education & Training, firstname.lastname@example.org.