Career Calling International is a one stop shop for all education needs within the VET sector. Services include assisting training providers with compliance and quality assurance, training and assessment resources, recruitment, career coaching, online media solutions, developing compliance and quality assurance systems and professional development workshops.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Write high-performance code in Java / Kotlin/ C#/ Swift/ Objective C so that the code is reliable and can be re-used easily.
- Participating in the entire software development lifecycle from the concept state through to release.
- Strong user interface design skills across iPhone and iPad interfaces keeping the performance optimal
- Developing application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
- Proficiency with git when collaborating on codebases and Apple’s app submission process (including certificates and provisioning)
- Working with QA, BA, developers and UX to ensure development quality is maintained at the highest standard
- Writing code that follows SOLID principles, platform-specific conventions and common design patterns
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions to business problems
- Providing technical solutions in terms of code, design, and industry best practices to ensure a quality product
- Support the entire application life-cycle of mobile & web applications with other team members
- Developing of new functionality as well as refactoring, troubleshooting and addressing defects found
- Writing unit tests and E2E tests
- A strong interest in all things Apple & iOS
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of Mobile development and Agile methodologies experience using Java, AWS, C#.Net OR Kotlin
- Strong knowledge of Android and iOS
- Experience working in applications that serve large numbers of users along with handling secure information
- Familiarity with RESTful API’s to connect Android application to back-end services.
- Knowledge with cloud message API’s and push notifications.
- Experience working on complete End to End life-cycle of the project.
75,000 – 90,000 depending on experience
Please include a cover letter and the position you are applying for.
Applications close: 25/05/2020